TOP 10 Things to do in Amalfi Italy – Amalfi is a small but very characteristic town. The center itself is not very large but full of beautiful shops. The symbol of Amalfi, however, is certainly the Cathedral. The Duomo is also recognizable as you arrive in Amalfi by boat. The Cathedral of Amalfi is in fact one of the most photographed monuments of this beautiful town on the Amalfi Coast as it is one of a kind.
If it is true that the center of Amalfi is not very extensive and does not require a lot of time to visit, it is also true that there are many things to see around Amalfi. For this reason, if you come here to Amalfi, allow yourself at least a few days to fully enjoy this fantastic location on the Amalfi Coast.
Video Amalfi seen from the sea
To begin we admire Amalfi from the sea in the following video which also shows you some things to do and see here in Amalfi.
Amalfi Italy what to do? Things to do in Amalfi!
Hi! In this video, we see the beautiful Amalfi from the sea! Admiring Amalfi from the sea always gives us a beautiful view.
Arriving by boat in Amalfi is not only beautiful but also very comfortable. You can reach the center of Amalfi with only a few steps to see the cathedral more closely, choose between excellent ice cream and a super lemon granita, or go shopping in one of the beautiful shops you can find here.
As you can see, the bus stop is right in front of the port. Then from here, you can easily travel by bus to reach places like Positano and Ravello. The beach is also right here next to the port and the center of Amalfi! Now we have only to choose what we want to visit! In the meantime, I greet you and see you in the following video!
TOP 10 Things to do in Amalfi Italy
What to see in Amalfi? What are the things to see in Amalfi not to be missed? Here is our list!
- The central street with the shops and the facade of the Cathedral of Amalfi
- Visit inside the Amalfi Cathedral
- Villa Cimbrone in Ravello with the magnificent Infinity Terrace
- Villa Rufolo with the magnificent auditorium for outdoor concerts overlooking the sea
- The Duoglio Beach (in summer)
- The lido of Ravello or Castiglione beach
- The Vallone delle Ferriere nature reserve
- Minori and the Sal del Riso pastry shop
- The beach of Santa Croce
Related post to “Things to do in Amalfi Italy”:
- How long should I spend in Pompeii? How long does it take to visit Pompeii?
- Pompeii ruins bodies
- Can you visit Pompeii and Herculaneum in one day?
- Pompeii Ruins: Amphitheater Pompeii, Villa of Mysteries
- Amalfi Coast Towns
- How many days do you need in Amalfi Coast?
- Positano Italy – Things to do in Positano
- Where to stay in Amalfi Coast
- What is the best time to visit Amalfi Coast?
- Coast of Amalfi: 5 best things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Best restaurants in Positano Italy with a view
- Best Amalfi Coast Sunset Positano Italy
- Amalfi Coast Ravello Italy things to do
- Restaurant Sorento Italy Amalfi Coast
- 3 Unforgettable things to do in Florence Italy. Visit Florence!
- Unforgettable 1 day in Florence: visit Florence in a day
- Impressive Florence Cathedral, Brunelleschi’s Dome and Giotto’s Tower
- Day trips from Florence: Top 10 beautiful cities in Tuscany
- Why is the Leaning Tower of Pisa leaning? Was the Leaning Tower of Pisa a mistake?