3 days in Paris? Can you do Paris in 3 days? How many days should you spend in Paris? That’s a big question especially if you’re planning your tour around Europe and you don’t know how many days you need for each city.
I think it’s better to do Paris in 4 days but if you are well organize you can do Paris in 3 days.
3 days in Paris: itinerary
Here you can find the itinerary. There are also a few videos form our YouTube channel. Subscribe to the Channel if you aren’t already subscrided! Subscribe here!
- Cruise on the Senna river. You can choose the option: ticket + baguette
- Visit the Eiffel Tower + lunch on the tower (read the article: Best way to skip the line at the Eiffel Tower)
- Afternoon: D’Orsay Museum. This museum is noteworthy especailly for the paintings of the following famous artists: Van Gogh, Paul Gauguin and the impressionist painters.
Louvre Museum or walking tour in the Tuileries Gardens.
- Visit Palace of Versailles. I think it’s worthy of a visit: Versailles is the focus point of the french revolution and you can’t miss its beautiful palaces and gardens. Is Versailles worth it for a short Paris Trip?
- Evening on the Champs-Élysées + Arch of Triumph. On the Champs-Élysées you can enjoy his lights, shops, restaurants and … why not … crepes under the Arch of Triumph.
- Morning: Montmartre Paris, Sacre Coeur and artists’ district. Here you can find the square where there are many painters. You can buy your favourite painting or have your portrait done.
- Lunch: Le grenier à Pain these won an award for the best baguette in Paris. Go there and you can make a sandwich with ham, cheese and butter. The baguette are very big!
- Boulevard Saint-Germain. In this road you’ll also see the famous Café de Flore.
Dinner at the Le Relais de L’Entrecôte: you can eat meat till you’re satisfied and it’s very very delicious.
- Go up to the Montparnasse Tower and have a night view of Paris. Read the article: Best panoramic view of Paris
3 days in Paris: related Posts