How do you get 1 Disneyland Paris Fastpass? Is it free? – Fast Passes at Disneyland Paris have long been used to allow you to skip the line for free to enter your favorite attraction. Fast Passes were essential to enhance your Disney parks experience especially when the parks were particularly busy.
If you go to Disneyland Paris now, however, you must know that they have unfortunately now been replaced by Disney Premier Access. Disney Premier Access is a non-free but paid service that allows you to skip the line at the most popular attractions in Disneyland Paris.
How Does Disney Premier Access Work?
How Does Disney Premier Access Work? Let’s see how it works in 4 steps:
- Open the app and log into your Disney account or create one.
- Associate your ticket, your package stay or your Annual Passport to your account. You should do this before your visit to the park. This way you can organize yourself better and not waste time.
- Once you are in the Disney parks, choose an attraction and add the people you want to do it with. You will be offered a time slot, subject to availability.
- After payment, go to the dedicated row of the attraction in the time slot that has been assigned to you with your QR codes (available in the “My Disney Premier Access” section of the application).
How Fastpassess worked in the past.
If you are used to use the Disneyworld FastPass, you’ll notice there is a big difference with Disneyland Paris Fastpass. Anyway, they are essential to visit Disneyland Paris especially when the park is too crowded.
In Disneyworld, your ticket allows you to book your 3 FastPass per day using the app in advance. Also, in Disneyland Paris, your ticket includes the Fastpass freely, but you can’t book them in advance.
Furthermore, Disneyland Paris Fastpass cannot be booked on all the attractions. The list of attractions found at the park entrance indicates whether a fast pass can be booked for a specific attraction.
How do you get a Disneyland Paris Fastpass?
When you are in the park and you want a FastPass you have to go to the ride you want to do and scan your ticket to the Fastpass machine. This machine gives you back the Fastpass ticket with the assigned time. The time on the ticket has a range of half an hour.
To sum up:
- Go to the attraction
- Scan your Disneyland Paris ticket on the fastpass machine
- The fastpass machine prints your fastpass ticket
- Come back to the attraction at the assigned time
Can I choose the time of my fastpass?
No, you can’t because the machine assigns you the first time available.
Can I book all Fastpass that I want?
Yes, you can but pay attention! You can book only one Fastpass at a time and before taking the next one you have to complete your reserved ride.
It is, therefore, useful to make your own considerations. If I want a Fastpass for an attraction but the first time available is 6 p.m. I should consider that I can’t take other fast passes till that time. Is it maybe better to choose another Fastpass before that one?
Are Disneyland Paris Fastpass always available?
No, because they are only available till they don’t finish the available times. That means they can finish fastly when the park is too crowded. In August many attractions had run out of fast passes already in the morning.
My advice is to take your first Fastpass as soon as you enter the park or maybe soon after your first ride.
Read also the following posts: