Stresa Italy – Stresa is a gorgeous town on Lake Maggiore. It has beautiful gardens, luxory hotels and a beautiful view on the Borromean Islands.
Stresa can be a good place where you can rest drinking your cocktail and enyoing the lake view but can also be a good place to visit.
Video Stresa Italy
Watch the following video and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel if you aren’t already subscribed! Subscribe here!
Borromean Islands Lake Maggiore
In the following video, you can see a beautiful view of the magnificent Borromean Islands Lake Maggiore. It’s a winter morning and the sun still timidly warms Lake Maggiore. In front of us we have the Pescatori island, then the Madre island and again behind the magnificent Verbania. On our right, we cannot forget Isola Bella.
You can see something more about the Stresa Islands in the following video:
Stresa Lake Maggiore what to visit
In Stresa there are several things you can see and visit. Stresa what to visit:
- Walk along the lake to the cable car
- Visit the Borromean Islands
- Visit the Hermitage of Santa Caterina
- Visit the Mottarone (Mottarone Stresa)
- Visit the Pallavicino Park
Places you can visit when you are in Stresa:
- Fisherman island Stresa Lake Maggiore Italy
- Mottarone Stresa Lake Maggiore
- Intra Verbania Lake Maggiore Italy